Kowtow | Jules Shirt - Math Grid
A long sleeve shirt with an a-line shape, made from organic cotton poplin. The shirt features a large round collar with ruffle detailing, and full gathered sleeves that finish in a narrow button cuff.
- Made from certified 100% Fairtrade organic cotton poplin.
- Organic cotton is a natural, biodegradable and renewable resource grown from non-genetically modified seeds, without harmful chemicals. It requires less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked and processed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) allowed inks and dyes.
- All of our garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- Fastened with agoya shell buttons, a natural product which has been responsibly sourced.
- Designed for an oversized fit. For best fit buy your true size, or size down up to two sizes for a closer fit.